With land lots in a great range of sizes, plus a selection of pre-planned house & land packages, Candlebark at Box Hill is North West Sydney’s newest place to call home.
Home and land packages at Candlebark start from $688,000 and allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds – conveniently situated just moments from essential local amenities and the Windsor Road corridor, yet set within a quiet and peaceful rural bushland setting. Purchasing a home at Candlebark is a smart investment in your family’s future, with this thriving area only set to grow in popularity in the years to come.
Candlebark at Box Hill is located:
- Only a five-minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Just five minutes by car to the new Tallawong Metro station, opening 2019
- Nine minutes from Riverstone train station
- Seven minutes from Rouse Hill Regional Park
- 15 minutes from Norwest Private Hospital
- $5,000 Landscaping Rebate available on all lots (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Registration expected in Quarter 3 2019
- Lots in a variety of sizes from 288.1m² to 493.5m²
- A select number of house and land packages are also available
- NBN ready
- Gas ready
Read the recent Hills Shire Times article featuring Candlebark at Box Hill.
Read the recent Indian Times article featuring Candlebark at Box Hill.
Read the recent IndusAge article featuring Candlebark at Box Hill.