- Clearstate have reduced the price of this project making it more attractive than ever. Within easy reach of the Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill Regional Park and Metro Station (opening mid 2019) there will never be a better chance to get your piece of land with the amenity and convenience provided by this area of Box Hill.
- For the next 10 purchasers on Candlebark at Box Hill to unconditionally exchange contracts, Clearstate will guarantee the future value of the land.
- If at settlement of the lot the land is valued at less than the contract price Clearstate will make up the price differential by way of a discount off the settlement price.
- Land value to be determined by an independent valuation at time of settlement.
- See Terms and Conditions for full details
With land lots in a great range of sizes, plus a selection of pre-planned house & land packages, Candlebark at Box Hill is North West Sydney’s newest place to call home. Home and land packages at Candlebark start from $660,990 and allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds – conveniently situated just moments from essential local amenities and the Windsor Road corridor, yet set within a quiet and peaceful rural bushland setting. Purchasing a home at Candlebark is a smart investment in your family’s future, with this thriving area only set to grow in popularity in the years to come. Candlebark at Box Hill is located:
- Only a five-minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Just five minutes by car to the new Tallawong Metro station, opening 2019
- Nine minutes from Riverstone train station
- Seven minutes from Rouse Hill Regional Park
- 15 minutes from Norwest Private Hospital
- Registration expected in Quarter 3 2019
- Lots in a variety of sizes from 300.0m² to 493.5m²
- A select number of house and land packages are also available
- NBN ready
- Gas ready