- Empower our team to deliver effective solutions quickly.
- Lead the industry through service excellence and a focus on the customer.
- Work with purpose and in partnership with our business partners.
- We believe in delivering consistent quality: We strive for constant improvement and leverage our experience to deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers. We do not accept the status quo and believe that there is always a better way.
- We are Flexible: We look for solutions. We innovate to thrive.
- We are Accountable: Our promise is to deliver land for our customers to build their home. Our commitment is to keep customers informed We believe open and transparent communication is important for our customers.
- We believe that people make the difference: We work together with our stakeholders, suppliers and partners to find the best solutions for our customers and celebrate our success.
Clearstate develop land in growth corridors in Sydney and make this available to new home buyers to build their own homes. The start of this process is partnering with existing landowners to purchase land and deliver the most value for them and their families.
Clearstate works with local Councils and the state government, in designated growth corridors to develop land. Clearstate can work with existing landowners to maximise value by providing advice through the planning process.
Established in 2011, Clearstate hasdeveloped 14 projects across north west Sydney, south west Sydney, and Melbourne.
we have developed key partnerships with trusted suppliers to deliver our projects and commit to communicate regularly with home buyers and vendors throughout the process to make it as easy as possible.
What we offer:
- Flexible Structure: Whether you want to sell, undertake a joint venture or just need development management services, we have experience in all these areas and are happy to discuss the different options that can help you achieve your goal.
- No agent’s fees: We buy direct, meaning you save on commissions often meaning that we can offer a better price for your land.
- Confidentiality: All purchases are undertaken discreetly and kept confidential.
- Flexible Terms: We understand that no one size fits all and are able to propose various settlement periods, deposits and due diligence arrangements to suit you and your requirements.
What Development Potential looks like for Clearstate:
3 acres and larger. 20 to 200 lots
Properties zoned or soon to be zoned R2 and/or R3
Proximity to standard services i.e. sewer run, water and power
What does the process look like?
Including price, timing, deposit structure and settlement period.
Clearstate will undertake efficient and thorough assessment of your property. This is usually 6 – 8 weeks during which time Clearstate meet with Council and service providers to confirm development potential.
When ownership passes to Clearstate and purchase funds are released.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST to satisfy your wishes when acquiring your land. We understand that many properties have been your family home, sometimes for many generations.